2012. október 7., vasárnap

Hi guys! ^~^

I just thought that maybe I should write in English sometimes. This way my foreign friends can also understand what I'm writing about. :)

Just to be up to date, I'll write about this summer in a nutshell.
In July we went to Romania with my family, cause my mother had her 30-year (grammar school) class reunion. It was great that we was able to see our relatives and also go to Sibiu and Hunedoara. But it was a bit bitter-sweet too, cause it was the last time we could go to my grandmother's house, because my aunts finally sold it, what is a good thing... 

Castle Hunedoara
Sibiu










On the 29th of July we flew to Ireland with our cousin who works there. It was just perfect. I loved to be there so much. totally different from Hungary. We had time to discover Dublin in our own while Ferko was at work, and it was a new experience. We went so many places, also Galway at the weekend. Was very beautiful! *-* (and we also went to a Japanese restaurant and saw a Japanese garden at Power Scourt Gardens, so I was really happy. ^-^ But it was funny to watch the Olympic there, cause they showed almost only the British athletes...)
I can't say anything else about it. Maybe just that I can imagine to live abroad after I graduated. 

In Dublin
Liffey
The sea

Cliffs of Moher and the Atlantic-ocean


 





Want to eat it again! *-*

After we came back we went to see the castle in Fertőd, but the upper floor was closed because of a concert, and people could only see the ground floor rooms... Of course they didn't write it to the internet, so nobody knew it.. My father became a bit angry so he wrote in to the claims book... Then we went to Bratislava, where I WERE the one who told the others where to go and what should we see. Once we were there, we visited my mother's friend.

On the last day of August (OK. last time I wrote about this, I wrote it in Japanese, cause I don't know how should I write it correctly in English, but I'll try) some people came from the music school of Gerlingen, and I was a helper around them. I went to great them, went to Budapest with them, played in the concert with them and also went to the Balaton. Was funny, but my hand really hurt after playing beach volleyball almost all day long... X3

More: I succeeded applying to my lectures through our network, and I have my lectures just in the right time. :D And the best thing: I'm in Japanese minor!!!! And we didn't have to write any tests, we are just in, because we finished the grammar classes last year. I was so happy after I read this. I almost cried...*-*

Ok. I think it'll be enough for now. I'll write again! ^ ~ ^

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése