2012. október 27., szombat

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Hallo~~

Ready to go. ^-^

On the 11th of October we went to the Operetta Theatre with two of my classmates, Kata and Valen. But let's just start the day from the beginning. School. Well. It was as usual... Kata and me decided that we go to our first lecture only in every two weeks. We can't really concentrate in it... I think it was a miss the lecture week. ^^" After school we went back to the student hostel and started to prepare for the musical. Before we  could go Kata's brother came to put our mirror a bit higher (it's on my wardrobe). He also tried to help us to get rid of our wasps. Well it didn't work, so we still have them live with us... Perfect... I always wanted to live with a lot of wasps around me. -_-

But we managed to leave in time (maybe a bit later) and reached the start of the musical. It began with Szabó  P. Szilveszter in the first act, so I immediately thought that it will be a great musical. It was.. The time went away too fast, and I didn't even have the time to realize it's already over...  It was funny and there's nothing to hide, I just love the voice of Janza Kata and Szabó P. Szilveszter. *-* It would be great to stand on the same stage as they... 
(The musicals with english subtitles and the operettas with german subtitles I think, so if you are in Hungary and you like musicals or operettas, but you can't speak Hungarian, you can go and see something in the Operetta Theatre in Budapest. ^-^)


<3
Between the acts we went to the upper floor and took some picture in front of a mirror. There were a group of girls who stared at us like we are idiots, but we didn't care about them. It was funny. :D
Valen the vampire.









After the musical we went to the back "entrance" and waited and waited... Ok... Kata and Valen only waited because of me... (Thank you for waiting!!) This way we was able to take a photo with Szabó P. Szilveszter and Kerényi Miklós Máté, and also got their autograph.*-* 

It's a bad pic of me, but: with Szabó P. *-*

And we reached the last metro. So it was an almost perfect day. ^^


1 megjegyzés:

  1. You're complaining way too much about our room. :P

    It was perfect, anyway. <33 I'll hope we can repeat it soon!

    VálaszTörlés