2013. március 2., szombat

Summary

Hi everyone! ^-^

Ok.. It's been a long time I last wrote to here... My english is getting worse and worse but I hope you can still understand me.

I won't write about my Christmas or New Year's Eve (I couldn't really because nothing special happened). I didn't fail any of my exams (It was the first time something like this happened. I was sooo happy, but I retook one of my exams to get a better mark. Succeeded ;) ). After the exam period I had 2 free weeks until the second semester.
The application period was as chaotic as usual. I won on the system, so I felt I'm a lucky person. :3 This semester looks harder than the others were. We have to read a lot, do homeworks  and other stuffs. I think the teachers think that we have a lot of spare time... :/

I started to learn korean again. I applied to a korean language class, which I think is good. We learn from the book I used before, so I just have to read everything again, cause I can remember for a lot of things.

The japanese classes are also became harder, or it's me who forgot a lot... I should practice more... That's why I started to watch japanese dramas again. :P (I really liked Mr. Brain. It's so sad it's over... :( )
But I have to say I'm lucky, cause there's four japanese students from Akita (秋田県秋田市), so I can speak in japanese with them (It's hard. I realized my learning system is wrong, so I have to change a lot of things, and maybe I will be able to speak more easily with a japanese people in the future. Not like this time. 私はモニカです。でもモモと呼んでください。よろしくお願いします。).

That's enough for now. I'll write again soon. ^^

(Just if you are interested. Sometimes I upload pictures of my home-town, Tata to my facebook account. You can check them here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4109122176895.2132593.1548301947&type=3)

You can also follow me on Instagram ;) : momoame




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése